Sunday, January 23, 2005

hey people! thanks for dropping by! work's been good. pressuring and challenging in a good and healthy way. as for the status of the blog; yea, it's in a pretty sad state at the moment, i admit. havn't had time to tweak it just yet. i don't see myself doin that anytime soon really. but in the meantime, i'll put up some simple updatesn just enough for you to know wot's up with me these days. only the juicy important stuff.
some of you have asked me whether i've moved from subang. i have not..yet...maybe. the past one week i've been taking the astro bus straight from subang jaya ktm station. thing is, it leaves at 7:30 am! and if you know me, i'd say waking up anytime before 10 am should be considered breaking the law. my original preference of moving to Vista Commonwealth has changed back to Arena Green, simply because the Astro bus passes the road directly in front of it...at 8:15.- me likey.
I missed the bus today, had to take a cab. had quite an eye opening, conversation with him. more on that later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lepak!!!

Cheryl said...

update blog ler.. it's one of my few sources of entertainment lar. don't deprive me of it.. hehe..

Blessings !!

nwcx said...

wow.. a blog that belongs to a Jason who doesnt want to blog about his own life?! nwcx was here *grinz*

pitamos said...

Hey, check this out: www.gizoogle.com.. funny but offensive tho..it translates your blog into something else!

jaderytz said...

haha deb, Gizoogle it! here's how the above text goes, censored version;
hey people . Chill as I take you on a trip! thanks fo` dippin' by . Snoop heffner mixed with a little bit of doggy flint! work's been good n' sh*t. pressur'n n doggy stylin' in a good n healthy way. as fo` tha status of tha blizzay yea, it's in a pretty sad state at tha moment, i admit. havn't had time ta tweak it jizzust yet . Put ya mutha ****** choppers up if ya feel this.. i don't see me dizzle that anytime soon really sho nuff. but in tha meantime, i'll put up some simple updatesn just enough fo` you ta kizzy wot's up wit me these days. only tha juicy important shiznit.
some of you have asked me pimp i've moved from subang and cant no hood **** with death rizzow. i have not..yet...maybe. tha pizzast one week i've bizzy tak'n tha astro bus straight fizzle subang jizzle ktm station. thing is, it leaves at 7:30 am! n if you kizzy me, i'd say wak'n up anytime before 10 am should be considered clockin' tha law. mah original preference of mov'n ta Vista Commonwealth has changed bizzack ta Arena Green, simply coz tha Astro bus passes tha road directly in front of it...at 8:15.- me likey.
I missed tha bus today, had ta takes a cab fo' sheezy. had quite an eye ridin' conversizzles wit him. mizzy on tizzy pusha.

pitamos said...

Haha, mine was worse ... 'f' words and all. Must be the writing style. Dei, updateler.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »