Monday, January 17, 2005

It's my second day of work here at Astro. The place is huge. You see all sorts of people here. Very much different environment compared to my last job.
good news: the staff here are really friendly AND there's a bus from and to Subang Jaya. So I might be aborting the plan to move to Bukit Jalil. What to do, I've grown to love SS15 and the way of life there.
bad news: we can't use yahoo messenger here (not even the web version). but we do get to use msn messenger. So do add me if you haven't already (jasondjs@hotmail.com)
well that's me for now. There's so much more I want to say, but I really don't know where to begin. 2005 really is a year of changes for me, in so many ways.
Will update more later. In the meantime, why don't you go out and smell some flowers.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

eLo.. :-)

Anonymous said...

No tagboard huh? hehe... And what the heck, I have to click afew rounds of different links to actually write an anonymous comment... maybe you can do something bout that. But anyway, ok, I'll change the link from Tabulas to here. But tabulas still rocks for me...! woo haaaa..

Jack Ling
http://www.jackling.nethttp://www.knilarmy.com

DeLiRiuM said...

hola! Welcome to bloggerworld!

Dee said...

Hope the new job is part of your daily joys.Keep in touch,alright.God bless

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! canadan dedicated server user e-mail deridder high school scholarships for juniors Call center sales ut resume presentweourusyour Piece sauna